- Juno is part of, and warrantied by, GoodMorning.com, Canada’s largest online-only mattress company.
- The warranty period for your Juno mattress begins on the date of delivery and ends 15 years later.
- Your Juno mattress must be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Juno mattress forms permanent indentations of more than one and a half inches (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or two inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 10 years of the warranty period, it will be replaced, at your option, according to the terms below.
- Your Juno mattress cover will be repaired or replaced if there is damage to the fabric or zipper due to faulty workmanship or imperfections.
- Your Juno mattress must be used on a suitable base as specified in this warranty.
- You will be required to take certain photos and measurements of your Juno mattress and send them to Juno’ customer service team to process a warranty claim.
If your Juno mattress has a defect covered under this warranty we will replace or repair it subject to the conditions of this warranty. Your Juno mattress will be repaired or replaced at no additional cost within the first Five years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the Sixth and Fifteenth year. For commercial and institutional orders your Juno mattress will be repaired or replaced at a cost of 50% of the original purchase price within the first Five years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the Sixth and Fifteenth year of usage.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales receipt. The law tag must not be removed from original product as this identifies the product for the purpose of the warranties contained herein. This warranty is only valid if you unpacked and expanded your Juno mattress within the two weeks following the original date of delivery.
Juno mattresses must not be used on floors susceptible to moisture build-up such as concrete, below-grade (basement), or on floors in humid environments. Such inappropriate use can result in mold growth on the bottom of the mattress and void your warranty. Juno mattresses are designed for use on firm surfaces, non-spring foundations or adjustable bed bases that are structurally capable of supporting the weight of purchaser’s mattress, foundation, and user(s). The purchaser must use their Juno mattress on a foundation that allows air to circulate beneath it. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain an adequate foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. Substitution or use of an improper foundation or other base upon which the mattress is placed may result in damage to the product thereby voiding this warranty. Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for queen, king, and California king, and 4 leg support for twin and full mattresses. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, king, and California king platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Juno mattress require at least one center support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Juno mattresses.
- Permanent indentations
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one and a half inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Physical flaws
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling (this does not apply to commercial or institutional orders).
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or fabrics of the mattress cover.
- Improper usage (voids the warranty):
- Damage from use with an inadequate foundation and/or frame.
- Mold or mildew caused from the use of the mattress on non breathable surface.
- Mattress damage due to abuse, misuse or unsanitary treatment beyond reasonable use including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, stains, bodily fluids, or spills.
- Washing any part of the cover other than the removable top portion.
- Non-compliance of washing instructions and handling for the cover resulting in damage to the cover or zipper.
- Normal increase of softness which can occur during regular use.
- Body indentations less than one and a half inches (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period.
- Complications resulting from the use of, or inability to make use of, product.
- Individual comfort preferences.
- Height of bed due to purchaser’s bed frame or headboard.
- Sheet fit.
- Replacement of an accompanying Juno product where only one piece is defective, unless that accompanying piece is also defective.
- As a remedy for aches, pains or other health issues.
- Measuring Indentations: GoodMorning.com Inc will require that the purchaser provide photos demonstrating the indentation by laying the product directly on a flat floor, and measuring the vertical distance from a flat and level string pulled tightly across the product and lightly contacting the product on opposite sides, to the lowest point of the indentation using a clearly demarcated measuring device.
- Physical flaws: GoodMorning.com Inc will require several photos of any physical flaws that are the origin of a warranty claim. Photos will vary depending on the physical flaw being reported.
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to GoodMorning.com Inc at the time of replacement.
GoodMorning.com Inc may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that GoodMorning.com Inc replaces the mattress cover, GoodMorning.com Inc will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provided.
The warranties contained herein include the costs of shipping and handling, which are to be borne by GoodMorning.com Inc. Additional shipping charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the warranty for the replacement product will be extended for the duration of the original GoodMorning.com Inc warranty only.
Our representatives or designated agents shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement.
Terms and services related in this warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated herein. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated. PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST TEN (10) YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.