- Juno is part of, and warrantied by, GoodMorning.com, one of Canada’s largest online-only mattress companies.
- The warranty period for your Juno mattress begins on the date of delivery and ends 15 years later.
- Your Juno mattress must be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Juno mattress forms permanent indentations of more than one and a half inches (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or two inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 10 years of the warranty period, it will be replaced, at your option, according to the terms below.
- Your Juno mattress cover will be repaired or replaced if there is damage to the fabric due to faulty workmanship or imperfections.
- Your Juno mattress must be used on a suitable base as specified in this warranty.
- You will be required to take certain photos and measurements of your Juno mattress and send them to Juno’s customer service team to process a warranty claim.
If your Juno mattress has a defect covered under this warranty we will replace or repair it subject to the conditions of this warranty. Your Juno mattress will be repaired or replaced at no additional cost within the first Five years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the Sixth and Fifteenth year. For commercial and institutional orders your Juno mattress will be repaired or replaced at a cost of 50% of the original purchase price within the first Five years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the Sixth and Fifteenth year of usage.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales receipt. The law tag must not be removed from original product as this identifies the product for the purpose of the warranties contained herein. This warranty is only valid if you unpacked and expanded your Juno mattress within the two weeks following the original date of delivery.
Juno mattresses must not be used on floors susceptible to moisture build-up such as concrete, below-grade (basement), or on floors in humid environments. Such inappropriate use can result in mold growth on the bottom of the mattress and void your warranty. Juno mattresses are designed for use on firm surfaces, non-spring foundations or adjustable bed bases that are structurally capable of supporting the weight of purchaser’s mattress, foundation, and user(s). The purchaser must use their Juno mattress on a foundation that allows air to circulate beneath it. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain an adequate foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. Substitution or use of an improper foundation or other base upon which the mattress is placed may result in damage to the product thereby voiding this warranty. Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for queen, king, and California king, and 4 leg support for twin and full mattresses. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, king, and California king platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Juno mattress require at least one center support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Juno mattresses.
Juno’s cover can only be spot cleaned using non-chlorinated agents. Washing the cover outside of these care and cleaning instructions will void the warranty.
- Permanent indentations
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one and a half inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Physical flaws
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling (this does not apply to commercial or institutional orders).
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or fabrics of the mattress cover.
- Improper usage (voids the warranty):
- Damage from use with an inadequate foundation and/or frame.
- Mold or mildew caused from the use of the mattress on non breathable surface.
- Mattress damage due to abuse, misuse or unsanitary treatment beyond reasonable use including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, stains, bodily fluids, or spills.
- Washing any part of the cover outside of the cleaning and care instructions explicitly provided within this warranty.
- Damage to the cover or zipper due to non-compliance with cleaning instructions and/or improper handling of the cover.
- Normal increase of softness which can occur during regular use.
- Body indentations less than one and a half inches (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 5 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period.
- Complications resulting from the use of, or inability to make use of, product.
- Individual comfort preferences.
- Height of bed due to purchaser’s bed frame or headboard.
- Sheet fit.
- Replacement of an accompanying Juno product where only one piece is defective, unless that accompanying piece is also defective.
- As a remedy for aches, pains or other health issues.
- Measuring Indentations: GoodMorning.com Inc will require that the purchaser provide photos demonstrating the indentation by laying the product directly on a flat floor, and measuring the vertical distance from a flat and level string pulled tightly across the product and lightly contacting the product on opposite sides, to the lowest point of the indentation using a clearly demarcated measuring device.
- Physical flaws: GoodMorning.com Inc will require several photos of any physical flaws that are the origin of a warranty claim. Photos will vary depending on the physical flaw being reported.
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to GoodMorning.com Inc at the time of replacement.
GoodMorning.com Inc may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that GoodMorning.com Inc replaces the mattress cover, GoodMorning.com Inc will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provided.
The warranties contained herein include the costs of shipping and handling, which are to be borne by GoodMorning.com Inc. Additional shipping charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the warranty for the replacement product will be extended for the duration of the original GoodMorning.com Inc warranty only.
Our representatives or designated agents shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement.
Terms and services related in this warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated herein. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated. PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.
GoodMorning.com 2-Year Mattress Protector Warranty
2-Year Limited Protector Warranty
GoodMorning.com warrants each GoodMorning.com Mattress Protector against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years. If, during the warranty period, your Mattress Protector is found defective due to faulty workmanship or materials it will be repaired or replaced subject to the details below.
- GoodMorning.com Mattress Protectors are warrantied by GoodMorning.com
- The warranty period for your Mattress Protector begins on the date of delivery and ends 2 years later.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Mattress Protector has a defect covered under this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, according to the terms below.
- The GoodMorning.com warranty applies to the Mattress Protectors only.
Who this Protector Warranty extends to
The GoodMorning.com Protector warranty covers the original purchaser of any GoodMorning.com Mattress Protector who is located in Canada and purchased the Mattress Protector directly from GoodMorning.com or any of GoodMorning.com’s retail websites including Douglas, Logan & Cove, Novosbed, Juno, Brunswick, and Recore. Any warranty, or implied warranty, is only valid for the period of time the Mattress Protector is owned by the original purchaser. The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the online purchase. Please retain a copy of the receipt which was sent to the email address on record.
Photos and original proof of purchase may be required upon a warranty request in order to identify and assess the warranty issue.
During the two (2) years of this warranty, GoodMorning.com will, at its option, repair or replace the Mattress Protector, and pay any return shipping costs. Any third party shipping expenses will not be reimbursed to the customer. Should such replacement take place, this warranty will cover that replaced product within the original two (2) year period only.
What this Protector Warranty Covers
The Protector Warranty applies to defects due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
What is Not Covered by The Warranty
- Normal wear and tear as a result of washing and intended use.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the Protector, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Damage caused by commercial use, such as in a hotel or store.
- Any Protector sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
Disclaimer, limitation on liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATTRESS PROTECTOR IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOME PROVINCES OR TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME PROVINCES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL GOODMORNING.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MATTRESS PROTECTOR OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF GOODMORNING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. GOODMORNING.COM’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS PROTECTOR GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME PROVINCES OR TERRITORIES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.