General Return Policy
- Juno mattresses can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt, as long as they are in their original, unopened packaging, and Juno has organized the return transportation.
- If you have ordered an incorrect size, Juno will offer a courtesy exchange IF YOUR PRODUCT IS UNOPENED, for just the cost of delivery.
- Juno will not reimburse third-party shipping expenses organized by the customer.
- Mattress protectors can be returned within 14 days of delivery in their original, unopened packaging.
- Returns are subject to return shipping fees, which must be organized by Juno. Refunds will have shipping fees subtracted from the total refund amount.
- Mattress protectors that are opened, used, and/or out of their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Juno processes orders for shipping within 4-6 hours of the purchase during weekdays, and on the first business day after a weekend. To cancel your order, contact us within 4-6 hours to have the best chance of stopping your order before it ships. We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible, but cannot guarantee order cancellation before shipment.
- If you change your mind while your order is in transit, contact us, refuse delivery and request that the item be “returned to sender”.
- Refunds will be issued as described in the General Return Policy.
- Refunds are issued within two business days after the returning product has been received. Refunds are applied to the credit card or PayPal account used for the original purchase. Refunds can take up to 14 business days to be reflected on your financial records.
- Mattresses awarded through contests and giveaways are eligible for return within the 120-night trial period; however, no monetary refund will be issued, and no exchanges will be permitted. Our Customer Service team will work with contest winners directly to arrange for pickup and donation of returned mattresses. In the event of a product defect occurring within the 15-year warranty period, exchanges will be honoured as subject to the terms of our Warranty policy.