Sleep Trial Policies
- The 120-Night Trial begins on the date the order is delivered.
- Customers are entitled to return their Juno mattress, in good condition, after their 30th night and before their 121st night. Juno will cover all shipping costs and issue a full refund within two business days of pickup confirmation.
- Each household, as defined by name, address, payment method, or other identifying information, is entitled to one 120-Night Trial. If multiple mattresses are purchased on one transaction, then each mattress within that transaction has an independent trial.
- Returning customers will be granted an additional 120-Night Trial on a new Juno mattress purchase provided they have completed their original 120-Night Trial without initiating a return. Juno reserves the right to deny a 120-Night Trial to a customer where a mattress from a prior transaction has been returned.
- Mattresses returned under the 120-Night Trial must be in good condition. Juno will not accept a return if: the products are found to have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear; have been physically damaged intentionally or unintentionally by, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, water, stains, or bodily fluids; are otherwise abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- Though using a mattress pad or protector during your 120-Night Trial is not required, we do recommend it as it will help prevent damage to your Juno mattress.
Returning your mattress
- Once we receive your return request, we will help you gather the necessary information (including images of your mattress) and provide you with instructions about how to prepare your products for return. You will need the original plastic wrap (or any other protective covering) to prepare it for pick-up.
- While in most cases we strive to have your mattress picked up within two business days after the required information has been received, it can sometimes take up to ten business days. Additional pickup charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location. Please contact us for more information.
- On pickup day, the mattress must be ready on the ground floor of your house or apartment/condo building.